Other Aviation pictures
- The Stephens glider,
about to be launched, taken in Winnipeg, September 8th, 1931
- Rivercrest Airstrip & Seaplane base, near Winnipeg. taken in 1957
- Winnipeg Airport, circa 1928 (Stevenson Aerodrome). Note the Flying Club still under Construction
- Winnipeg Flying Club, first Open House, 1929. CF-FIA on the right.
- A winterized Avro Avian at the Winnipeg Flying Club
- CF-AKH on skis, at Winnipeg Airport 1929, a Nicholas-Beazley Barling NB-3V (thanks to Sean T)
- Laird 740 CF-APY, taken in front of Johannesson Flying Service, Winnipeg Airport in 1939 or 1940.
- Western Canada Airways' Norseman, CF-BAU at Lac du Bonnet, Manitoba, circa 1940. Pilot Wally Carrlon is standing on the float
- Arrow NS72, belonging to Dept. of Commerce, Bureau of Air Commerce, U.S.A.
- Johannesson Flying Service - Cessna Crane at Brandon Avenue Seaplane Base in Winnipeg, 1946?, with a Norseman and a DH Dragonfly (?) along the shore.
- Bellanca CF-DCI at Rivercrest early in the spring
- Konnie with an RCAF De Haviland DH60 Moth in 1936, when he was a Flying Officer in the RCAF Reserve of Officers. (hand-tinted)
- Same plane, but with an unknown pilot
Return to front page